BALDWIN JEANS GREY BLUE WASH
The best fitting structured denim you've ever worn! Our Baldwin Jeans give you that ultimate 'cool girl' vibe and will be the jeans you pair with absolutely everything in your wardrobe. These jeans feature a wide, relaxed lower leg with a beautiful fit around the waist and hip. Be prepared to have everyone asking 'where are your jeans from?!' everywhere you go!
- Structured feel, thick denim
- Little to no stretch, but these jeans will give and loosen up within the first 10 minutes of wearing them, so if they're a little snug around your upper half when you put them on - give them a bit of a time to stretch out and adjust
- Shop your usual FAYT size with these jeans, or size up for extra room and more of a baggy/slouchy vibe
- Relaxed lower half and leg
- If you are more on the slim side, these jeans will have an overall relaxed fit on your entire body. If you are curvier, they will sit fitted around your curves! (bum, waist, hips, upper thighs)
- Functional front and back pockets
- Black FAYT LABEL patch on back
- Very full length, designed to sit on your foot - depending on your height the length of the jeans will vary with where they sit
These jeans are made from thick, structured and rigid denim. If you are looking for jeans that have a lot of elasticity and stretch, check out our Axel, Billy & Cobain jeans.
Brittney is 166cm and wears a size 12AU in these jeans
These are the most amazing jeans! So comfy and so flattering
These are literally my fav Jeans and go with any outfit/occasion! I wore them on my flight to London which was 24 hours and they weren’t uncomfortable at all! I’ve also gotten so many compliments over here about them! My only regret is that I cut them into shorts (still so cute) because it’s so hot over here! 😂
I got a size 16, which fit snug and was a perfect length for a taller girl (6ft). Finding a pair of jeans that didn’t give me a weird V in the crotch area is also something I struggle with as I have very wide hips, and this pair of jeans didn’t give me that! I suggest a size up only due to them not being ‘sitting down’ jeans, and I struggle to breathe as it cuts into me. However, these are beautiful and I’ll definitely be sizing up next time.
Unfortunately these jeans were too big around the waste for me :( I ordered a size 8 and they were too big so I returned them and got a size 6 and they were still too big around the waste. I think I’m a pretty average size as well so I’m left wondering what girls smaller than me would do as this is the smallest size. I will have to get them altered to fit.
I understand it is next to impossible to please every body types especially when it comes to Jean though so such is life I guess. Starting to wonder if Fayt is just for more curvey women though :/
I wasn’t sure about this style of jeans since I’m a millennial who is loyal to my OG skinny jeans 😂 But these are the most AMAZING jeans! The waist and hips fit tightly and the rest of the jean is a baggy slouchy fit. Perfect with a tee and sneakers. Fayt kills it once again 👌