FAYT has spent the last 4 years building a strong working relationship with our factories, the factories we work closely with are all family run & are based in China. Our head office team are based in Newcastle, Australia.
FAYT The Label & our factories are strictly against Child Labour, Discrimination & Poor Working Conditions.
Most of our production staff (sewers, pattern makers, packers, QC) all have over 10-20 years experience within the industry and are highly skilled. Our factory staff are offered the following but not limited to:
- Above average wages - a fair days pay for a fair days work (no cheap labour)
- Free lunch (& dinner for shift workers)
- 2 hour lunch break
- A clean, hygienic & sanitised work environment
- Education on safety in the workplace as well as education on all COVID-19 related safety plans.
If you have any further questions regarding any of the above, you can contact us via email at email@example.com
We want our pieces to have the longest life they possibly can. We understand that trends come and go and your individual style will change over time and some pieces won't hold a place in your personal wardrobe forever.
We encourage circular fashion amongst our Fayt community and created our Fayt Facebook Buy Swap & Sell group.
We are proud that this group has over 9,000 members with posts daily and encourage everyone to use it when they no longer want their items instead of throwing them away.
We're always looking at and working out new ways to be a more sustainable business. Some practises we follow in our workplace are:
- Shipping out all of our orders in biodegradable + compostable mailers
- Using recycled materials for our promotional cards
- Recycling - a lot! Our warehouse receives a recycling pick up from a local business every second day